The Society for the Neurobiology of Language supports studies of the anatomic and physiologic basis for language. Members in the Society use a wide variety of techniques to understand each aspect of language. Society members are entitled to register for the annual conference, access the membership list for posting positions, recieve the Society newsletter, apply for student travel scholarships, and pay significantly reduced article processing charges for submissions to the Neurobiology of Language.
Currently there are close to 1,000 members of SNL, representing a wide range of language research areas. 50% of our members come from outside the United States, representing more than 25 countries.
SNL membership is renewable annually.
- Register for the Annual Meeting at reduced rates.
- Eligible to submit abstracts as First Author and present research at the Annual Meeting.
- Significantly reduced article processing charges for submissions to the Neurobiology of Language.
- Nominate and vote for SNL officers.
- Apply for travel and other awards.
- Access to the SNL Newsletter, including free advertising for job postings and announcements.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea (Republic of Korea), Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
All countries not included in Zone A.
|Membership Categories||Zone A||Zone B|
Membership in the Society for the Neurobiology of Language is on a calendar year basis. Dues are non-refundable and non-transferable.