The Society for the Neurobiology of Language supports studies of the anatomic and physiologic basis for language. Members in the Society use a wide variety of techniques to understand each aspect of language. Society members are entitled to registration discounts for the annual conference, access to the membership list for posting positions, the Society newsletter, travel scholarships for students, and significantly reduced article processing charges for submissions to the Neurobiology of Language.
Currently, there are close to 1,000 SNL members, representing a wide range of language research areas. 50% of our members come from outside the United States, representing more than 25 countries.
SNL membership is renewable annually.
- Register for the Annual Meeting at reduced rates.
- Eligible to submit abstracts as First Author and present research at the Annual Meeting.
- Significantly reduced article processing charges for submissions to the Neurobiology of Language.
- Nominate and vote for SNL officers.
- Apply for travel and other awards.
- Access to the SNL Newsletter, including free advertising for job postings and announcements.
Student – $25
Postdoc – $50
Regular Member – $100
Membership in the Society for the Neurobiology of Language is on a calendar-year basis. Dues are non-refundable and non-transferable.