From the Airport
70€ to 100€ (it is an average price but could be more depending on the traffic, time of the day and bank holidays).
The shuttle runs every 15’ from the airport to the train station “Gare Saint Charles” from 4:50 am until 12:10 am. 10€ one way or 16€ roundtrip.
To reach the shuttle:
- Walk up to the front of Hall A (see map below).
- Buy a ticket at the ticket desk.
- Hop on the shuttle. It takes around 25 minutes to go from the airport to the train station).
For more details see: https://www.marseille-airport.com/access-car-parks/access/bus/marseille-st-charles-station.
From the Train Station
Follow the sign “Taxi/Métro” (down the elevator).
Public transportation RTM – “Métro” (down one more floor by escalator). Both metro lines stop at “Gare Saint Charles” (Train station). The metro runs from 5:00 am until 12:30 am.
Buy ticket at the vending machine (on the left side at the bottom of the 2nd escalator): 1,70€/ ticket, 10 trips card: 15€
To find your route: https://www.rtm.fr/.
Directions to Palais du Pharo
Palais du Pharo is located at 58 Boulevard Charles Livon, 13007 Marseille.
To call a taxi dial + 33 (0)4 91 02 20 20 or +33 (0)4 91 92 92 92.
To take public transportation to the Palais du Pharo.
- Take Métro line 1 (blue), direction “La Fouragère”.
- Exit at the 2nd stop: “Vieux Port Hôtel de Ville”.
- Once at the metro station, follow the sign “Sortie Vieux Port”.
- Go up the escalator and then you have 2 solutions:
- Walk to the Pharo (10mn) following the Harbor (left side facing the sea).
- Catch a bus: 82 (Bus stop on the side of the old port) exit Pharo Catalan.
European emergency number: 112