Health and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our attendees, staff, exhibitors and the local community is our top priority. These are the steps we’re taking to ensure your safety at this year’s in-person meeting.
Vaccination and Testing Requirements
All attendees must be fully vaccinated, prior to September 30th, where fully vaccinated is defined as per the CDC guidelines, and be able to show proof of vaccination. If not fully vaccinated, attendees must have official documentation of a negative COVID test within 72 hours prior to check-in.
Masks are highly recommended at all SNL sessions and events (except when presenting talks or actively eating or drinking). N95 or KN95 masks are recommended. A small supply of masks will be available at the Registration Desk.
Attendees are asked to self-monitor daily for symptoms and not enter shared spaces if they are exhibiting any symptoms or signs of illness.
Onsite Safety and Cleaning
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be accessible at key guest entrances and at all meeting and event locations.
- Staff will sanitize all shared equipment and meeting amenities before and after each use. This includes wiping down podiums, microphones, and PowerPoint clickers between all speakers.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting will be performed on commonly touched surfaces and in high-traffic areas.
- The Loews is following strict enhanced cleaning protocols of all guest rooms, meeting rooms and public areas. Currently they use a Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant, an EPA approved product effective against emerging viral pathogens including COVID-19. The process includes the frequent cleaning of “high touch areas” such as telephones, remote controls, door handles, light switches, elevators and table tops, among others.
- Attendees who opt out of housekeeping can request fresh linens, towels and bath amenities can be dropped at your door in a sealed bag.
SNL wishes everyone a safe and enjoyable return to our in-person conference.