Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring SNL 2022. After two years of virtual meetings, the SNL community will come together in person in Philadelphia, the birthplace of the United States!
The Society for the Neurobiology of Language is excited to be hosting our 14th annual meeting, which will take place from October 6-8 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
SNL will feature three full days of scientific programming including Keynote Talks, Symposia, Slide Sessions, Poster Sessions, Poster Slams, and Awards Talks.
Bronze Sponsorship Level – $1,000
- Free participation (registration) for two attendees
- Logo and link on SNL Website and in the program
- One exhibit booth (tabletop)
Silver Sponsorship Level – $2,500
- Everything in the Bronze package plus…
- Your name and logo on meeting entry signage at venue
- Logo placed on all SNL emails sent leading up to and during the meeting
- Full page black and white ad in program (can be color for PDF)
Gold Sponsorship Level – $5,000
- Everything in the Silver package plus…
- Free participation (registration) for up to 4 attendees.
- Your name and logo on ALL meeting signage
- Exclusive sponsorship of one LIVE event or Promotional item at SNL 2022 (choose from Keynotes, Coffee Breaks, Symposia; or promotional items like badge lanyards or tote bags).
- Logo placed on ALL SNL 2022 web page footer with custom links.
Exhibiting at SNL
To exhibit at SNL, you must purchase a Meeting Sponsorship (above). Exhibits at SNL are table top displays.
Thursday, October 6 – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, October 7 – 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday, October 8 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Advertising in the Meeting Program
Full Page ad: $300
Half Page ad: $200
Inside Front Cover: $500
Inside Back Cover: $400
Site License/Corporate Membership
Purchase a site license for your institution of 20 or more registrations. Purchasing a site license can enable more members to participate in SNL 2022 who would not normally be able to attend. Pease contact the Exhibits Manager to learn more about purchasing a site license.
Thank you for partnering with us!